Trainee Position at Cae Tan CSA 2019
Now Open for applications
Note….This is not the EVS placement….to apply for the EVS placement contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cae Tan community supported agriculture is based on the Gower Peninsula, south Wales. Please look at our website & watch the 9 minute film there as it explains our work in detail. www.caetancsa.org
We are seeking a hard working person to join our team for the 2019 season. Period from April 1st to 31st October 2018.
What we can offer you
- Accommodation near to the field & shared with a European Volunteer
- £50 per week living expenses
- As much fresh veg as you can eat
- Support in your work with us to learn the ropes of how to grow a CSA
Work will involve
- Day to day sowing, planting, weeding, harvesting, packing organic / biodynamic produce
- Working alongside staff & volunteers
- Occasional schools & youth project work
- 4 days per week 9 – 5 with occasional weekend watering
- The opportunity to learn about machinery use if this interests you
What we would like from you
- Motivation to learn about sustainable growing & community development
- Willingness to work hard in all weathers
- Adaptability & willingness to work & get along with a lot of different people
To apply for this position please
- Send us your CV
- Answer the following questions;
- Why do you want this position?
- What are your long-term goals in sustainable farming?
- What relevant experiences & aspects of your character will you bring with you
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – 19th Jan 2019
Please send these by email to email@example.com
If you want to ask anything just give me a call 07791696848
We will invite those selected in January to come for an interview, but if you want to come & visit in the meantime that would be great.